Campground in South Louisiana at Crawfish Haven/Mrs. Rose’s Bed and Breakfast
Welcome to camping in the heart of Cajun country!
Leave the hustle and bustle of the city behind and enjoy the peaceful countryside; listen to the sound of frogs, birds, crickets - no traffic! Drink a cup of coffee and watch the sun rise while sitting in the gazebo overlooking the pond. Let the kids run and play on our 2 acres. Watch the sun set as a peaceful hush falls over the land. See the stars! All this can be yours when you camp at our Camping Sites.
Cost: $30/night (includes tax)
We accept cash, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express.
All campers have access to:
• Full hookups (electricity, water, sewer)
• 20, 30 and 50 amp available per camper site
• Usage to the pond where you can fish bream (catch and release)
• Pavilion for gathering with friends and crawfish boils (registered guests only)
• BBQ pit, boiling pots and stove for your use under pavilion.
• Crawfish may be purchased on property (market price) which you can boil or we will boil for you.
• Cajun meal prepared for you (extra charge)
• Our campground is not for residential use. Time limit for camping is 1 night up to 2 weeks.
• Quiet Hours: 10:00 pm – 8:00 am. Radios and TVs should be set to minimum volume.
• Property is for registered guests only. If you wish to have guests who are not registered, please see owner, Barry Toups, prior to their arrival.
• Our campsites are pet-friendly. Please keep pets on a leash at all times. Please pick up after your pets.
• Campfires are not allowed.
• Wireless Internet available.
TO BOOK A CAMPSITE: Call Barry Toups at 337-652-8870 to reserve your site.
We accept major credit cards.